Did you know?
1. It is not the moth that eats your clothes but the larvae which loves to feast on natural fibres.
2. The moths are about 1cm long.
3. The eggs are ivory coloured and the size of a pin head.
4. Unlike other moths, the clothes moth likes to stay in darkness, hence why they love wardrobes!
5. Females lay 40-50 eggs over a 2 or 3 week period.
Regular vacuuming, keeping stored textiles in sealed bags and keeping clothes clean will all help to reduce the risk of a moth infestation. However, if you have a large infestation or an infestation that keeps returning, you may need professional advice. Killaverm Pest Control uses the latest treatments to eliminate this pest and if necessary (depending on size of infestation) will arrange follow up visits to ensure the infestation is completely eradicated.
Call us on 07989 235182 or 01323 492391 to arrange a clothes moth treatment or to speak to a technician for free advice.